Monday 7 September 2009

Hello and welcome...

...to Between Clark and Hilldale. My intention, for this little corner of the blogosphere, is to feature a variety of inspirational work from comic artists, illustrators, graphic designers, musicians and film-makers. I will also be posting my own artwork and discussing the progress of new and continuous projects.

This is not my first time on Blogger. Back in March of this year, I set up The Kirby Project blog to showcase creative artwork inspired by the art of 'The King of Comics' - Jack Kirby. After a short respectable run, I accepted Rand Hoppe's kind offer to host the blog at The Jack Kirby Museum and moved over to WordPress. I must admit I've missed Blogger's simple functionality and have been itching to get back.

The aforementioned Jack Kirby tribute blog can now be found under it's new moniker, KIRBY-VISION.

I also post regularly at my Tumblr blog, Ancient and Forever, which is a celebration of the art of Doctor Who.

A selection of my Artwork can already be found at my flickr page, which includes my contributions to Kirby-Vision and the Tumblog - moviesinframes.

No comments: